The SCAD Museum of Art table was designed & made by Pentagram and is an interactive table commissioned by SCAD for the entrance hall of the museum.
The software was entirely written in C++ / OpenGL using Cinder.
- Eddie Opara, partner-in-charge and designer
- Frank LaRocca, Ken Deegan and Kate Pincott, designers
- Nien Lam, Nikolas Psaroudakis and Ekene Ijeoma, developers
- Erin Wahed, project manager
- Industrial design by Robert Langhorn.
Detailed information can be found in the original project page.